Wednesday, November 01, 2006

APD's report card

I'm about halfway through my tirade re: this past weekend. Had our team softball party tonight though, which took me away from the task. Tomorrow.

Oh, on softball, I feel really fortunate to have such good friends.

APD dominated in the first quarter getting straight A's and making the honor roll. He got A pluses in Science, Spelling, History, Grammar, & Bible; and A's in Reading and Math. His teacher had lots of good things to say about him as well.

Yikes, the beautiful KMD is sick still (nausea).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope KMD is feeling better soon, and congrats to Alex on his fine classroom work!

I must beg you to put off the tirade at least one more day so that you can instead enlighten us with your Breeders' Cup picks for this weekend.

Chad


Chad

Dolberry! said...

I think that's a good call. The DCV needs a Breeders Cup preview.

Anonymous said...

Wait to go APD!!!!!! Bummer that KMD is so sick.

Gma D said...

Hope KMD is feeling better. Congrats to APD on his report card. Is anyone surprised???? Am looking forward to hearing about the past weekend. I thought it was great! (Despite the detention at JCP.)