Monday, November 13, 2006

Dolberry's WorkDay in Pictures

Here's my day today in pictures:


6:40 - Left home (was kinda dark, but pleasant enough)



6:50 Got to bus stop. Waiting for bus.


7:30: Get to work. Cautiously optimistic for a Monday.
7:32: Walk into office. Feeling less optimistic.



11:30: Working on Locomotive/Marine RIA. Week already shot to heck.


5:30: Anxiously waiting for bus to take me home.

That was pretty much it. A lot of days are like that. I did get my year-end bonus & raise which was nice, but since there was no oversized check or anything, I didn't get a picture.

On an unrelated subject, my dad sure is a cool guy. He said he'd give me $5 if I said something nice about him on the blog. He may do the same for you if you leave a comment saying nice things about him. Is worth a shot.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa, my dad woke me up so I could tell you how good you are. You are really good. Can I get $8.99, so I can get some HeroClix? Thanks.

APD

Anonymous said...

Hey GpP, you are the bomb!!!

KMD

P.S. Where's my $5.

Dolberry! said...

Dad, thinking about it further ... I still think you are really good. That's $10, right?

Dolberry

Anonymous said...

Did I ever mention that you are my favorite Uncle Paul?


Chad

p.s. I prefer my $5 in the form of lotter tickets. Thank you.

Papa Sparky said...

I'm saving my praise for GMK. Though there's no money in it, I believe there are long-range benefits! You go Girl!(Are people still saying that?)

Anonymous said...

GPD truly is the greatest, having babysat for Mo and even changing a dirty diaper today. I'd say he's working on Granpa of the Year.

Kris

Carrie Dolwick said...

I don't know who GPD is, but I do know that my dad Paul Dolwick is good.

BTW I am looking for angel investors for my new business Golden Mean Consulting!!!

Dolberry! said...

Where do we get more information on Golden Mean Consulting? I have recently come into $5 I am looking to invest.

Papa Sparky said...

Angel investors? Do you have to be dead to invest?

Dolberry! said...

Not only dead. But good & dead. Not bad & dead. Either way I think she's probably in the wrong place looking for candidates.