Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hey, we went to the Hurricanes game tonight

It was a lot of fun, despite the fact the Canes appeared rather lethargic on their way to a 4-1 loss. We scored 2 mins. into the game on kind of a flukish goal, then did nothing the rest of the way. My theory is that it came too easy. Ottawa started working harder to catch up, scored about 6 mins in. Then two more in the 2nd. Then one more in the 3rd. After playing into mid-June, I think it will take until March or so, before the Canes hit full stride this year.

Other than that ... not much up. Am taking Friday off to go Christmas shopping, so if you know what you want, just put it in the Comments section (& I'll forward it to the appropriate party ... for a slight transfer fee).

3 comments:

Dolberry! said...

I want a pony!

Anonymous said...

Tim wants 5 flat screen tvs. I don't need much :)
Kris

Anonymous said...

Can you send my knives out to be sharpened? They're pretty dull, and can barely slice through a lemon without me having to move the blade back and forth.

Thanks,

Chad