Monday, December 28, 2009

Learning to lose gracefully ...

... is a lesson that I'm unlikely to ever master.  Owl, I will get you next year.

Finished my Xmas book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller.  Great book.  I'll write more about it.  (Probably next year when I'll need an idea for a post and it'll count to my 2010 total.)

Work today wasn't too bad.  Went into it w/ the idea that it was still vacation, but I was just going to get some things done at work for nine hours.  That little trick plus no meetings on the calendar made for a nice productive yet relaxing day.

Dolberry is currently addicted to Muse.  I was aware of them prior to seeing them open for U2, but seeing them live increased my appreciation as has delving deeper into their catalogue.

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to re-ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just catching up with your life through your blog. I loved your musings at 3 a.m. on your way home to NC. Still laughing at Chad's story about the alligators on the 18th green. I love that I can e-mail back and forth with Alex now. Hope tomorrow is a good day at work/vacation!
Kris