Thursday, March 01, 2007

C-Lo Visit

Hey ... a regular feature of the DCV will be what we call "Blogger Visits". It'll be a venue in which Dolberry reaches out to his readership community by visiting their home. The purpose of these visits is to suggest improvements in the readers lives that will make them more like Dolberry (i.e., on the path to greatness).

I'm doing my hardest one first, C-Lo. T-minus 4 hours. Wish me well. A full recounting of any grievances will be aired on Friday (or Saturday)

On other note, am enjoying my conference. I wish I could go to conferences every week, but that K & A would come w/ me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dolberry, it was great to see you. Apologies again for Opus' attempted sexual assult of your shin.

Hope you were able to get out OK the next day.

Dolberry! said...

Chad,

Belated apologies for Loyola. They gave 'em a good run. Would've been hard to bear Wright St. at home, presumably. Hope they get into the NIT.