Friday, April 06, 2007

Get Well Wishes to All

G'ma: Will be praying for your rapid return to health.

G'pa: Hope you're hanging in there. Sorry about the Buckeyes (again!)

Katheigh: Glad to hear the strep is gone ... hope Spring Break never is ("gone" that is).

Kristin: Hope the surgery gets rid of the CT ... as best as possible.

Carrie: Job stuff. Hope Mom/Dad's visit heals all.

Gabe: Good riddance to that appendix. More room for hot dogs.

Isaac: Hoping that broken wrist heals fully.

My goodness ... did I leave anyone off?!?

(Oh yeah, Katheigh's sickly looking shamrock. I'll post a real shamrock pic tomorrow when the sun comes out & I can get a good pic of mine.)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Add Abbey to your list. We are taking her to the doctor now. I think she has strep throat.

Have you listened to Regina Spector? She is my new favorite. Her CD is "Begin to Hope". We may buy a Zune thingy today. Ever heard of it? Its like an Ipod but better, we think.