Saturday, January 13, 2007

Not much going on obviously

Let's see ...

Alex made Principal's list again last quarter.

We joined a new fitness club / pool, but it doesn't open 'til May.

I go to San Antonio tomorrow for the AMS conference. Is supposed to be abnormally cold there.

Was super nice here again today. Rode my bike 15 miles on a hilly but nearly car-free route.

Alex & I tossed the ol' horsehide around some. That was fun.

The Billikens are beating Xavier at halftime 29-17, after getting off to a 15-2 start.

I beat Alex in HeroClix today which is rare.

Order Spring Training tix today. Less than 2 months away. Yay!

5 comments:

The Wise Owl said...

Pat, good luck on your trip to San Antonia. I finally got my blog site up and running. I had to seek help from the family tech advisor but all is clear now. Way to go , Alex! (on the principal's list, not on letting your dad beat you in HeroClix!)

Anonymous said...

Hey- I heard TX has a lot of ice. Thinking of you and hoping you're safe and enjoying at least a little cold weather.
Kris

Anonymous said...

Pat, speaking of spring training, I head to Vegas this weekend. Any thoughts on who I should put some money on for the pennants this year?


Chad

Dolberry! said...

My friend went to Vegas around New Year's & got me 20-1 on the Reds winning the NLCS.

Like candy from babies ...

Anonymous said...

Maureen represents that.