Monday, December 10, 2007

Ear Infection: A Review

Hey all,

I have an ear infection. I don't recommend it. One star on a scale of 1-5.

If you want to talk to me, talk loud. The doctor said I'd have 70% of my hearing back w/in a month. 90% in 3 mos. Other than not feeling good (first a cold, then the EI) since T-giving, all is fine. KMD is sick as well, but she doesn't complain near as much as I do about it. APD has been unscathed.

It was 80 degrees today here ... which was a record. APD & I tested out our new baseball bags and the curve balls. Both were very fun. Good times to be back on a field again. On the bright side, I should be able to hear by the time softball starts again. I give today's weather 5 stars. We're supposed to have record highs the next 3 days as well. Yay for that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want cold and wind I want to freeze!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been sick, I SAID, SORRY, YOU'VE BEEN SICK! Today , we had almost 70 degrees here in Lou. I'm sure this is getting us ready for the snow shovel to come. That's OK by me. Hope you get your hearing back 100% soon.I SAID ...OH WELL YOU KNOW. Ciao. G'ma

Kyle said...

I WANT COLD!