Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diet XXVII

There's nothing more boring then hearing about someone else's attempt to reduce their caloric intake. 

(Not even seeing approximately every square foot meter of Scandinavia from at least three different camera angles.  Six camera angles if it that square meter contained a statue of some sort.)

However, when you add a chart to the discussion about calories and fitness and weight goals ... well ... it's a totally different story.  Then you add the +50 that comes w/ anything associated w/ Dolberry the whole subject becomes eminently bloggable.

Here's a graph of my net calories (intake - burned) over the past week, courtesy of my iPodian assistant and livestrong.com.


As you can see (left), I've done well this week.  I've been doing good basically since the 2nd.  Have lost maybe 2-4 pounds so far.  Can run 2 miles w/o stopping and can swim 1600 yds in a session.

If the past is any indication ... and it is ... Dolberry will do very well through March then blow away 9 weeks of dieting in a frenzied Cheesesteak rampage in Clearwater.  Heard a friend quote Kate Moss having said "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."  Ms. Moss obviously has never had a cheesesteak.



Look ... my only other blog ideas for tonight were thoughts I had while finishing taxes ... or more on tennis Open.  Be thankful you got off this easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be glad we weren't on diets when we were in Scandinavia or it could have been worse. Mom

Anonymous said...

I appears that I've got some catching up to do. While I've been warding off intruders, robbers and dealing with many other unresolved issues, Dolberry has been publishing a plethora of blogs. Good blogs at that!

C-Lo said...

Nice work! I was able to drop 20 pounds last year, but some of them found me again. Will attempt to choke them out with a jumbo slice of pizza today. Wish me luck!