Sunday, April 06, 2008

Update 2: Dolberry Invitational

It all comes down to Carrie (Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk) vs. Tim (don't call us Memphis State). Either way, Dolberry Invitational history will be made. If Tim wins, he'll be the first repeat winner. If Carrie wins, she'll be the first winner to have their national championship runner up lose in the first round (Kentucky).

The Papa John's card prize is really only for C-Lo's sake. He loves him some Papa John's. The winners are welcome to select a gift card of their own choosing. The only proviso is that it doesn't require much effort on the part of Dolberry.

Here's a great (but sad) article about the last Memphis (State) team to make the Final 4, although they were officially stricken from the records after NCAA violations. Let hope the rest of life is better for more from this year's UM team.

4 comments:

Carrie Dolwick said...

You obviously didn't see my prior comment where I requested a dairy, gluten free vegan pizza delivered in an elextric car in a reusable container. Go jayhawks. They just caught up!!

Papa Sparky said...

Carrie, let's make a pact to share the pizza. I like anchovies on my half! I'm not just saying this because Kansas is up at the half either. I'm just a sharing, caring guy.

Dolberry! said...

I did see the gluten/vegan comment ...

OK for Carrie, instead of the $25 gift card, I will buy her, Gabe, & Harley 4 tons of CO2 offsets.

http://www.carbonfund.org/site/pages/land/purchase_gift_cards

Carrie Dolwick said...

whoof, woof. Harley Rose here, my mom just went to the bathroom and pops and I don't want no stinking carbon credits. We want the meat lover pizza please. Woof.