Saturday, April 05, 2008

Shamrock Challenge

The good people over at the "Adventures of our super-fantastic babies" blog are running their 2nd annual Shamrock Challenge. The judges are awesome people. In honor of their greatness, we have their wedding metallic tulip thingy in our shamrock. (No, Dolberry does not know what metallic tulips have to do w/ getting married.) While I recall that I somehow didn't win last year, Dolberry is not the sort of guy who holds a grudge for 12 months. 10 tops. I hear there's a prize involved this year ... interesting.

Dolberry is entering his "A" shamrock this year. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Papa Sparky said...

So far Dolberry is in the lead - best out of two entries with one being ours! The wedding tulips will help - we can be bought!

Anonymous said...

Listen you dudes! I didn't get to enter my shamrock display last year because I do not have a camera.(Actually I have one but I've been banned from using it.) I had Brian take pictures but they never got on the blogs. Give me a break here and wait until my entry is ready, OK? Ciao, G'Ma