Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ay Caruba!

Work's been crazy lately. Lots of projects. Lots of projects w/ lots of problems. And as it happens, I'm in the midst of another self-improvement program (Dolberry v.155) so I'm trying to have a good attitude about it all. But it seems the more stuff I shrug/laugh off the more the fates throw at me. So today, the "m" key on my keyboard stops working. Dolberry v.155 says "well, it could have been worse ... it could have been the 'e'". Dolberry v.154 says if it's still not working tomorrow, he's going to throw the keyboard against the wall until either the "m" comes back online, or until all the letters go offline. We'll see which Dolberry shows up tomorrow.

May snow here tonight. 1-3". But then maybe 70 by the weekend. Yay for that.

Our dog (Cherish) is crazy. For one thing, you can't watch a basketball game w/ her. You mildly rebuke a referee for a missed call and she gets in your face all concerned ... "What happened? What's the matter?! Are you all right?!?!? Here, let me lick your face and it'll all be better."
She's way more playful then any dog I've had before. At night, I'll be typing on the keyboard and she'll want to play. Our play sessions involved growling and howling at one another. Not sure why she finds that enjoyable.

Tomorrow, I'm starting my baseball game countdown. Don't even try to talk me out of it. Resistance is futile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Cherish could use another dog around the house. You could call this one TheLove.

Papa Sparky said...

Why not make a game of it and carefully select and type word that don't contain "M"s? Good fun?