Thursday, September 11, 2008

Top 10 songs that you wouldn't think Dolberry likes, but he does

10: The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - Joan Baez
9: You're the One that I Want - Olivia Newton John and John Travolta
8: Forever in Blue Jeans - Neil Diamond
7: Beer for My Horses - Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
6: Falling Down - Atreyu
5: Hey Ya! - OutKast
4: Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks
3: I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher
2: Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
1: Staying Alive - The Bee Gees

Just so you know ....

3 comments:

Papa Sparky said...

I think somethings are better left unsaid. I like to watch Project Runway on Bravo, but you don't see me telling the world. Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

How can one like the Bee Gees singing Staying Alive and not like Abba???????? Mom

Pneumono... etc. said...

PLUG YOUR EARS< ITS KELLY CLARKSON!