Saturday, July 07, 2007

You know what bothers me?

The 'Just For Men' commercial where they say "Let the real you come through", then encourage you to hide the real you by coloring your hair.

That's just stupid.

All of the other commercials irritate me just slightly less. Not enough monkeys in commercials anymore.

What doesn't bother me? The O'Jimmies are in 2nd place ... our high-water mark for season. (Of course, Josh Hamilton strained his wrist tonight swinging @ the on-deck circle. ?!?)

3 comments:

Papa Sparky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You know what bothers me is when people write comments and then delete them before I get to read them! They probably had to hurry and try to wash the dye out of their hair so the real them could go to work. Ciao.

Dolberry! said...

Excellent point.

I actually did read that comment before it was deleted. It was something about commercials are good, and that we should demand more commercials, and that without commercials American life would be without purpose.

I think he may have let the hair dye soak into his brain.