Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You know what I think?

I think Ben Rothelisberger didn't suffer a concussion at all last week. I think he was so bored playing against the Browns ... that he fell asleep in the middle of the game.

I think that 2009 has a chance to be a pretty good year, if I put my mind to it.

I think that APD was right about House of Heroes. I think that their album ended up being my favorite disc of the whole year. See musical widget to the right.

I think that Willy Taveras is an upgrade over Corey Patterson. I think that the goofy singer currently vamping about on Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve would be an upgrade over Corey Patterson ... even w/ all the makeup.

I think I shouldn't have eaten so many Cheeze Puffs earlier this evening.

I think I want to get in better shape. I think I want to do 4 triathlons this year.

I think I'm the only one up in our house right now.

I think God made me to do something. I think I am slow, but I think I will one day figure out what it is.

I think I just saw a commercial where a lady karate chopped an oversized donut and sprinkles sprayed all over.

I think I've stayed up too late.

I think I better wake up everyone who wanted to see the first seconds of 2009.

I think I like you DCV reader.

I think therefore I am?

I think, but I think it's better to do than think.

I think I'll see you next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think God made you to be the wonderful, smart, handsome,funny son,grandson, father, brother, husband, meteorologist, softball player, friend,blogger, Oxygen watcher, that you are--just keep on being who you are. MOM

Dolberry! said...

Oxygen watcher? That hurts.

Pneumono... etc. said...

Oh!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it through 2008 without being consumed by a bear!

I think you may have been watching an episode on Food Network where Paula Deen made a sandwich out of a burger, cheese, bacon, a fried egg and two Krispy Kreme doughnuts for a bun. I'm pretty sure someone exploded after eating that.

I hope you were made to win the lottery.

Good luck with the triathlons. My goal is to lose three pounds per month, each month of the year.